| Rainbow, her 2nd favorite color! |
I really can't believe my baby is 7, I do wish it would go slower. This year we totally surprised Rylie! We went to a local restaurant called Slavutich as a family for her birthday lunch on Sunday (2 days before her birthday). It's where she wanted to eat with us and we convinced her that we would not have time during the busy work week. With Ellie, myself and all her friends (American, French and Ukrainian) we waited and surprised her once she arrived with Daddy! She grinned sooooo big and hugged all her friends!!! She told me that I did such a good job having a lunch party for her and that I did a really good job at surprising her! We hired a local gentleman who does parties for kids and they had a blast! We have been to many kid parties at this restaurant and even a surprise party and Rylie was absolutely delighted that all of that was for her this time!!! I made a Candy Land cake and the rest was taken care of; food, video, photographer, party guy, all done I sat back and watched my daughter have the time of her life!
| waiting, waiting, waiting for the bus |
On her actual birthday crepes with nutella were requested for breakfast, the girls and I went to Chernigov, and I made homemade mac and cheese (our last batch for the year) and apple crisp for her birthday dinner and desert. She is so much fun! We face painted and built a new puzzle and she opened the rest of her gifts. It's been a party since Sunday, I love it, one day is never long enough for a birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment