On Easter Ellie had the opportunity to try horseback riding lessons. When we said "yes" she could go, she was more than ecstatic! All she kept saying was, "I have been wanting to do this my whole life, I can't believe I get to do this!"
"Best day ever!" shouted Ellie as she enterred the house. Ellie told us so many things it was hard to keep track. Here is what she shared...The horse was so kind and gentle. He was the best horse. He was black and white. I learned how to sit, steer, and control my body movements with the horse. The horse went fast, it felt like I was with the wind! I can't wait to go again and have more time with the horse and learn more.
One happy little girl!
"Best day ever!" shouted Ellie as she enterred the house. Ellie told us so many things it was hard to keep track. Here is what she shared...The horse was so kind and gentle. He was the best horse. He was black and white. I learned how to sit, steer, and control my body movements with the horse. The horse went fast, it felt like I was with the wind! I can't wait to go again and have more time with the horse and learn more.
![]() |
| Ellie, first English riding lesson! |

No comments:
Post a Comment