skip to main |
skip to sidebar
992 Piece Puzzle?!
The girls bought me a 1000 piece puzzle
for my birthday and instantly I thought how awesome it was going to be when I
was home alone this summer to assemble it; so after I adjusted my clock I pulled
out my new puzzle and have spent my quiet evenings slowly assembling the puzzle.
Now, there isn’t a lot of space where I
was assembling it (I didn’t realize how much space a puzzle that big took) so I
was careful not to drop any pieces and tried to stay as organized as possible
while constructing it; I was quite shocked that I was missing eight pieces….I
couldn’t even blame the girls for “messing” with the puzzle…I only had myself
to blame. I searched all around the desk
and found six of the pieces quickly…but the other two were still MIA. I spent another thirty-minutes carefully searching
around the house, finally I found them on the carpet in the hall (the best I
can figure is they must have stuck to my arm and fell off) – I don’t know when
this happened, but I’m so glad the house keeper didn’t dispose of them! So after a few agonizing moments of searching
around the house, I finished my puzzle! Thank you
Ellie and Rylie for my birthday gift!

No comments:
Post a Comment