Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas 2012:


Merry Christmas!  The girls must have been especially good this year, I think between grandparents, friends, family and Santa they got almost everything on their wish list.  On Christmas Eve, we had the honor to deliver toys and gifts to the local orphanage, and school for the disabled (thanks to many hands and donations - we were just the delivery) - about forty some children.  That evening we had fun having dinner and watching a Christmas movie with another western family; we sang Christmas carols on our walk home, in a winter wonderland and light falling snow...you couldn't have asked for a better start of Christmas!  





I made the mistake of bragging to my parents that we've never had to wake up early Christmas morning (the girls have miraculously slept in till at least 7am); not this year Rylie and Ellie come bouncing into our room announcing Santa has come and it's Christmas time!!....the time 3:55am.....after another couple of interruptions, we made it till 6:30...At least Nichole and I got a Christmas nap in.

No comments:

Post a Comment